I get questions daily asking what kind of coffee creamer I use, but I don’t use one. When I want a sweetened coffee drink that tastes great, I just make myself a fancy Almond Milk Latte in under 2 minutes! All you need to make these delicious skinny lattes is a small whisk and a minute or two of your time.
Want a vanilla latte? Just take out the almond extract and double the vanilla extract.
Makes 2 Almond Milk Latte servings.
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 cup Almond milk, or milk of your choice
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. almond extract
- 2 tsp. Sugar or Sugar in the raw- optional
-Heat the milk in a small sauce pan on medium low heat. Once warmed whisk briskly and constantly to create foam.
-Remove from heat, stir in vanilla, almond extract and coffee and serve. Add in sugar, please use only real sugar no substitutes.*
Nutrition information for Almond Milk Latte:
Each serving has:
- Calories: 47
- Fat: 1
- Fiber: .5
- Protein: .5
- Carbs: 7
* Sugar substitutes have been proven to cause fat storage and weight gain, plus all kinds of terrible other side effects… Is that really worth saving 16 calories? I promise you, the whisking alone will burn off that 1 teaspoon of sugar (again ONLY 16 CALORIES!) Or… just leave out the sugar.
Try different flavors, change the extract and you have a totally different latte:
- Almond Latte- use almond extract
- Almond Roca Latte- almond extract & 5 dark chocolate chips
- White Chocolate Latte- vanilla extract & 5 white chocolate chips
- Original Latte- skip the extract
- Vanilla Latte- use vanilla extract
If you liked this Almond Milk Latte recipe, try my COLD Blended Mocha Cappuccino, it tastes just like a fancy coffee house drink for under 125 calories!