I get questions each day asking for a 1200 calorie meal plan. This is a create your own diet plan that’s all about doing your homework so lets get studying. Think about studying for your new “skinny” body, so that when you lose the weight you can stay fit and healthy for the rest of your life.
You need to learn how to do a meal plan because you won’t always be on a “diet.” Some diet plans give you weeks and weeks of what to eat, but they are doing the homework for you, so that you don’t pass the test and you have to keep on their plan, shakes, meals.. etc.
I’ve done it, lost all the weight just to gain it all back again, because I never did my “homework” I was not ready for the “test.” And guess what I did? Each time I said “I will just go back on_____ diet and lose it again.” More money for them…
The 1200 Calorie Meal Plan Weekly Planner
I want to empower you to make your own meal plan. So I will give you EVERYTHING for FREE! Here is a Weekly Meal Planner in Word format for you to print out, then click on the links below it to choose your own 1200 calorie meal plan.
Pick 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 5 dinners. Alternate the breakfasts and lunches every other day and use left overs for the last two dinners (or go out).
Meal options (click on the links):
SNACKS should be fruit and veggies, no pre-packaged junk, just what comes from nature.
Here are some examples of the 1200 calorie meal plan:
- Day #1
- Breakfast: Chocolate, Banana and Almond Butter Smoothie- 151 calories Cranberry Peach Scone w/ White Chocolate Chips- 218 calories
- Lunch: Turkey Cranberry Sandwich- 330 calories with water or unsweetened iced tea
- Dinner: Chicken Fajitas- 300 calories 200 Calories left for snacks, like a banana and a handful of strawberries, or skip the snacks and have a glass of wine with dinner.
- Day #2
- Breakfast: 3 Apple Cinnamon Whole Wheat Pancakes with 2 tablespoons real maple syrup- 229 calories Blended Mocha Cappuccino- 122 calories
- Lunch: Three Cheese Grilled Sandwich- 214 calories Caprese Sandwich Snack- 80 calories and an iced tea
- Dinner: Citrus Rum Chicken with Rice and Beans- 325 calories Again you have 200 calories left over for some fruit or a glass of wine with dinner.